3.3 Use of agents or representatives

On this page

TRA will not correspond with, or speak to, another person on your behalf about your assessment without your written approval.

You may nominate a migration agent or representative to act on your behalf during the skills assessment process. You may do this by completing the ‘Agent or Representative’ section of the online application form.

A Nomination of a Migration Agent or Representative form must be completed and submitted to TRA if you change a migration agent or representative. Information provided on the form will replace any previous migration agent or representative details held on your TRA file. This form is located under Policy and Forms on the TRA website. You can email the completed form to traenquiries@dewr.gov.au.

For more information about the use of migration agents in Australia, visit the Department of Home Affairs website:https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/who-can-help-with-your-application/using-a-migration-agent.