Go to top of page

Pathfinder summary

I have a migration skills assessment and I need points advice to support my visa application to the Department of Home Affairs (Home Affairs).

If you already hold a successful migration skills assessment from Trades Recognition Australia (TRA) or a TRA-approved registered training organisation (RTO), you can apply to TRA for a points advice assessment under the Migration Points Advice Program. A points advice can be used to support an application to Home Affairs for a points-based visa. If you are not sure whether you need a points advice assessment, you should contact Home Affairs.