Changes to Job Ready Journal format
Job Ready Employment participants are no longer required to provide a task description in their monthly journal entries.
From 1 July 2018, monthly journal will consist of:
- a dot point list of the major tasks completed each month. The tasks should show that a broad range of tasks, expected in the nominated occupation are being undertaken.
- a list of any tools and equipment used to perform these tasks.
The JRP Applicant Guidelines have been updated to reflect these changes.
The Guidelines are available by selecting Guidelines (All Programs) under Programs.
JRP online portal
The JRP online portal has undergone an enhancement process and updates include:
- detailed information covering each step of the JRP
- the journal format changes, and
- that documents for the JRP will only be accepted by email.
From 1 July 2018, any application documents or supporting documentation received via post will not be registered and will be returned to you.