Go to top of page

TRA General Enquiries

I want to immigrate to Australia. What should I do? What visa should I apply for?

What program should I apply for?

Which occupation should I nominate?

What is the relevant Australian qualification for my nominated occupation?

Will my skills assessment be successful?

Do I send original documents to TRA?

My documents are translated. Do I need to submit copies of the original language version as well?

How long will it take to process my skills assessment?

I need to change my details. What do I do?

What are the Migrant Skills Incentives (MSI) and where can I find more information?

Can you help me find a job?

How long is my TRA skills assessment valid?

How can I pay for my TRA skills assessment?

What do I do if I can't download/access the application form for the Migration Skills Assessment or Migration Points Advice?

I've been locked out of the online portal. What should I do?

I have received my skills assessment outcome letter and need feedback. What should I do?

Do I need an IELTS test?

How can I get a refund?

I've lost my skills assessment outcome letter. Can I get a replacement?

Can I ask TRA to return my documents?

I have lost/misplaced/a damaged Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (ARTC). How do I replace it?

Why can't I make an application for an Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (ARTC)?

When preparing your application, please ensure you refer to the program applicant guidelines and other related information for each of the skills assessment programs managed by TRA.