Go to top of page

Do you have an Australian qualification directly related to your occupation?

You must have:

  • received this qualification while studying in Australia
  • held an international student visa
  • had your qualification issued by a Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) registered training organisations (RTO)
  • completed a minimum of 360 hours of employment and/or a vocational placement directly related to your occupation