How to Apply

Trades Recognition Service (TRS) skills assessments are conducted by registered training organisations (RTOs) approved by Trades Recognition Australia (TRA). You can find a TRA-approved RTO to conduct your skills assessment through the TRS RTO Finder website.

Enquiries about applying for a TRS skills assessment, fees, documentary evidence requirements and assessment arrangements should be discussed directly with your selected TRA-approved RTO.

Share this Page