TRA Migration Skills Assessment

Before submitting an application to TRA, you must check with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) regarding the requirements for the visa you have chosen.

If you require a skills assessment and TRA is the relevant assessing authority for your nominated occupation, you will need to apply under the TRA Migration Skills Assessment (MSA) Program, unless:

About MSA

The TRA MSA Applicant Guidelines contain detailed information about this program including program purpose, applicant obligations, eligibility, evidence and the assessment process. You should not apply for this program until you have read and understood the Guidelines, understood the application requirements and determined your eligibility.

Share this Page